Monday, January 25, 2010

if we go down, we go down together.

I'm sitting here at work, doing nothing. This has got to be one of the most painfully boring days of the past year of my life. I haven't wanted to be here since I got here, and I've made it pretty clear. I'm sick and I want to go to sleep, but I'm not allowed to take a day off because Katie is pregnant and can't ever stay at work for a full day.
I haven't moved much from my desk, other than when I went outside to give Will some money. I would rather just sit here and zone out into my own little world. I've been daydreaming of cars and new clothes, summer and sunshine...basically all the things I can't have right now. It's frustrating to me, beyond all belief, that I can't just go out and buy the things that I need right now. I'm going without because I just want to set aside some cash for a car. It doesn't even have to be a nice car. Just something that has four wheels, a roof, and a motor. Fuck, who even needs a roof. I'll just cover the top in Saran wrap.
I'm desparate for satisfaction. I just want to feel secure with what I have in life, and I absolutely don't. Working 40+ hour weeks just to make enough money to pay bills really isn't going to cut it. There's gotta be more somewhere. Something to make my heart jump. I want excitement and happiness, but at the same time I need to know that I'm absolutely, 100% safe in whatever situation surrounds me.
It's complicated, but really...what isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment