Tuesday, September 15, 2009

but don't forget the more you turn away, the more i want you to stay.

I've given my heart out to so many people. It's almost ridiculous. I'd like to think that I'm becoming stronger about things, but I'm not really sure. I know that most of the people I care about stopped caring about me long ago. I stay attached to people for entirely too long, and it has become something that I'm sort of comfortable with. I've been dating Will for about three weeks, and I've already started to love him. He's the most amazing boyfriend I've ever been with. He's funny, smart, and he's always there for me. Will wants to make me happy, and he does a very good job of it. I know that I worry entirely too much about getting fucked over by him, but that's because I've wasted so much time on people who really don't give a fuck about me. I'm starting to realize that Will is not going to fuck me over, and it's almost pointless to worry this much. It scares me though, that I'm letting my guard down. What if I let my guard down, and then I mess things up again?

No comments:

Post a Comment