Saturday, September 12, 2009

tonight wont make a difference.

The title of this post was actually inspired by my dear Mandalyn. She always has some random Taking Back Sunday or Brand New lyrics to throw into a conversation at just the right time. Tonight really really isn't my night. I'm in a horrible mood for no reason, and I just want to see my boyfriend. The thing is, he's at work right now, so I don't know if or when that is going to happen.
I've been spending a lot of time alone lately, sitting in my room, playing with my laptop, watching cartoons, sleeping, or reading. I've been trying to get a job, but no one really wants to hire me. I have been trying. I've applied everywhere in town that would take my application, but no one has even called me for an interview. I want a job...I need a job. It's really important to me that I get back on my feet after dropping out of college and moving back home. I mean, it's not like I was there for long at all...just a few hours, but I feel like I had everything back at home all wrapped up and now I have to start again.
Will makes me feel better about everything. He doesn't mind that I couldn't stay in school. He doesn't pick on me, and he doesn't tell me I need to change. He's okay with the fact that right now, I'm too scared to be on my own. I'm really glad I have him around, because he's the only person who's physically close to me that I feel is okay with the choices I've made.

1 comment: