Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mand-'a-lyn Rose Corse (;


I have not known my dearest little Mandalyn for very long, but she is definitely one of my closest friends. We do live in other towns, but I still share practically every detail of my life with this girl. Mandalyn is completely understanding of the way that I feel about pretty much everyone and everything.
Mandalyn is my complete opposite when it comes to some things, but I guess that just makes it work. She is addicted to shoes, constantly changes her hair, and finds herself very beautiful (which I happen to agree with). I, on the other hand, wear Converse almost every day, never touch my hair other than to wash and brush it, and have practically negative self esteem. Mandalyn Corse is a doll. She knows what to say to make me feel better, even if it isn't much at all. She's a great listener, and I don't mind listening to her rant. NOT ONE BIT.
I'm not going to write about our random adventures, because I am sure that she has already described them, in detail, on her blog. I will, however, say that I love this girl dearly and wouldn't trade her for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment