Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Will motherfuckin' Sedlock

Will used to tell me he hated me on a daily basis. He said he was joking, but I never really believed it. Especially considering he told me once that he was serious about it when he was drunk. Don't drunk minds speak sober thoughts or something like that? Anywaaaay, Will dated Harlee, so we dealt with each other all the time until we basically just stopped being dicks to each other.
Will Sedlock is a stellar sweet talker. He knows what to say and when to say it. It could be a bad thing, but I guess we'll see. Will has tattoos and piercings, which I find adorable. (: He's also got Elvis hair, so I get to pick on him. But not for long, because he's getting it cut. Will was also one of the few people who actually wanted to come see me while I was away at school, even though school ended up not working out for me. He stayed up all night and came to say goodbye to me at 6am. I was happy.
Will Sedlock is my new boyfriend. We'll see how that goes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment